I presented some of my research at the American Chemical Society meeting in Orlando and thought it would be helpful to have a central repository for some of the items I discussed, so here it is.
- A copy of the powerpoint slides.
- A link to my Hardwarex paper, which describes the project I discussed.
- If you missed the big link in the header of my website, I’ve got an entire page devoted to OMIS (which does need updating).
- The github page which contains the code for programming the Arduino.
- Want to get started with Arduino microcontrollers (with the intent to build OMIS)? Start with picking up the Arduino and a stepper motor from Adafruit. Then, follow their tutorial on how to use it.
- The ACS didn’t allow attendees or speakers(!) to access the internet while at the conference (at least the registration fees didn’t go up … oh wait). Ahem, in any case, I wasn’t able to show this video, which demonstrates that two liquids in a 3D printed channel undergo laminar flow.